Meet Dr. Peter Viznyak • Dentist
Dr. Peter Viznyak graduated from the University of Western Ontario in 1997. In January of 1998, he relocated to Northumberland and purchased his current practice in July of 2000. He brought his knowledge and passion for dentistry to his office to serve the local community. His commitment to continuing education allows him to stay current and bring new procedures to his practice.
Dr. Viznyak is an avid photographer. He and his wife Nadia live locally, where they raise their two children. They all enjoy travelling, hiking and gardening.
Dr. Viznyak is committed to continual learning and is always engaged and interested in furthering his education and sharpening his skills. Some of the training, education and courses completed by Dr. Viznyak include:
• Comprehensive Implant Training — Dr. K. Hebel
• Periodontal Surgery — Dr. J. Suzuki
• Oral Surgery for the General Dentist —Dr. L. Gaum
• Soft Tissue Management in Implant Dentistry — Dr. M. Steigmann
• Functional and Straight Wire Orthodontics — Dr. B. Rondeau
• Orthodontic Case Finishing — Dr. A. Palencar
• Invisalign Fundamentals
• Oral and Nitrous Oxide Sedation
• Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
• Intravenous Moderate Sedation
• Implant Study Club — 1 year program
• Mini Residency in Orthodontics — 2 year program
• Diagnosis and Treatment of TMD
• Dentists Role in Snoring and Sleep Apnea
Meet Dr. Christiane Geras • Dentist
Dr. Christiane Geras graduated from the Faculty of Dentistry, Goethe University Frankfurt, Germany in 2011. There, as a clinical instructor and practicing dentist, she received and provided additional training in prosthodontics and operative dentistry. She is a member of the Ontario Dental Association and continues to educate herself on advances in the dental field. As a former figure skater competing for the German national team, she is able to apply vital skills and work ethic to further her knowledge in all aspects of her life and career. Dr. Geras is thrilled to be working with the professional and friendly team at Dr. Viznyak’s office. She is excited to provide a welcoming environment to patients of all ages. Dr. Geras and her husband, Alex, live in downtown Cobourg and enjoy spending their free time on the beach, exercising and cooking together.