Viznyak Dentistry will be re-opening and welcoming all patients beginning Monday, June 8, 2020. We want to assure all our patients we will be adhering to government guidelines, keeping in mind your health and well-being, as well as the health of our staff.
We have used the down time over the last few months to freshen up the office with new paint and a deep clean. It is also important to note that for the last three years, we have used a surgically clean air filtration system in the office. This is a six-stage system that both filters and sterilizes the air. All the elements found in air, including bio-aerosols, odour, particulates, viruses, bacteria and fungus are eliminated. For more information, watch this video.
The following procedures have been put in place to help keep appointments safe and on time. Please respect the following guidelines when you arrive for your scheduled appointment:
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your scheduled appointment.
- Please wear a clean disposable or clean reusable mask when you enter the office. If you do not have one, we will provide you with a clean mask.
- When you enter the office you will be screened for COVID-19 with a temperature check. A hand sanitization station will be available for you to clean your hands when you enter. There are plexiglass barriers installed to satisfy government guidelines.
- If you wish to re-book you may do so before your appointment begins to minimize contact during your visit. You may also call to re-book at another time or as needed.
- Your hygienist will address any concerns you may have before your treatment begins as they normally would.